Sommelier Plus (in Adelaide price)
- Are you looking to bring your wine experience out to your venue, providing an exceptional wine service, avoiding to divert precious resources from your existing hospitality team?
- Do you need someone how you can trust-on having your products served and communicated in the best way possible with an eye on managing a small team of professionals provided from you?
- You need to pick-up, set up and finally return tools required to the wine and drinks service you want to provide, but not having the appropriate vehicle?
Sommelier service Plus is the service better fits your requirements.
Hire our Sommelier/Manager for the event.
- Up to 3 hours service included
- Service uniform and basic tools included
- Pick-up and Drop-off service included. (please be aware to organise your tools accordingly with the required service)
- “Responsible person” service included which will manage your drinks service team for the length of the event.
For availability, please refer to the booking calendar below.
Pls. be aware price is including the Adelaide Metropolitan area.
For other locations please contact us for a quick quote here.
To serve wines is not an easy task, especially when special products or special customers have to be served. There is a need of wine knowledge, food knowledge, timing, psychology touch, and an understanding on the local and international wine market in order to create the “atmosphere” which will reflect on the quality of your final hospitality experience.
Our sommelier has been trained from the school of sommelierie in Italy (AIS) and since completing his Diploma; he has been travelling and serving customers in 4 different countries. (Italy, New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom). The multitude of different styles of service and markets faced during this time guarantees your customers will be understood in full, receiving the appropriate service.
He is capable of hold all different styles of wines with the appropriate care and timing, preserving the product quality with young or aged wines, recognise the optimum moment of service and communicates it to the guests, applying special techniques if required and working in cooperation with your kitchen team and front of house staff members, ensuring the a final positive outcome.
Our sommelier is also experienced in Wine Tastings, Banqueting, Table “a la carte” service, Wine and food pairing and Wine Events.
So if you need a professional for one of your events this is the perfect service for you.
Please be aware price indicated includes Adelaide city and metropolitan, for out of Adelaide services do not hesitate to contact us using our contact form here.