Position: Manager, Consultant, Sommelier, Barista
Overall tasks completed and duties:
- Successfully took-over from previous management with ongoing working routine.
- Advised, researched and set-up new POS system to manage business operations (order mate).
- Introduced business management into social media marketing and web marketing strategies.
- Installed, designed and managed Oxenberry website with webshop and booking calendar.
- Organized, set-up and managed Oxenberry Facebook page with an increase of 100% (500 organic) likes and page interaction.
- Redesigned wine tasting experience with the dedicated procedure and adequate team training.
- Hosted wine tastings up to 50 people.
- Managed in-house, website and social media wine promotions.
- Designed and managed online webshop.
- Managed wine stock and reported monthly and yearly sales to management directors with appropriated documentation.
- Provided professional consultation on wine marketing strategies and price strategies.
- Redesigned café operations to fit a better team productivity and fast service requirements.
- Provided professional consultation on food service.
- Managed stock and food costs.
- Created a food strategy and maintained appropriate pricing.
- Managed every day cottage’s procedure, the customer’s communications and bookings.
- Created and managed Airbnb account with a final 4.9 satisfaction rating and an AUD 20,000-year business managed only through the booking platform.
- Provided consultation on Tourism Marketing strategies.
Hiring, training, rostering and developing staff members.
- I have focused part of my business management studies on developing Oxenberry’s Strategy plan, Operational plan and Marketing plan.
- Organised and managed a series of music events (16) designed to increase venue attractivity on the local market.